Thursday, March 26, 2009

kjfivj* and I kindly accompanied jtbjai* to science canteen to have his lunch at 4.30pm the other day after we had ours at SP. While he ate his yong tau foo and chicken rice (add rice), I’m practically busy screaming and panicking around trying to score higher and higher and HIGHER on the Geo Challenge proudly presented by FB.
From the original schollies to cabin crew, I’m now a TRAVELER! =)
kjfivj* tried to help here and there with her quite limited geography knowledge, and while eating the mountain-like chicken rice, so did jtbjai*. I guess it’s with their help and more luck that it’s finally possible, especially I got pictures like Petronas Twins Tower and Merlion Statue for the Pic Loco section. Normally I would get questions that seems to me some streets in Hong Kong or Macau (not that I went there before), but it’s in fact in New York. -.-”
I decided to stay as traveler for a while coz the next higher stage is Geography Teacher, which doesn’t sound that appealing to me. So for now, shall just stay as it is!

+++

I’m trying to fix/configure/ whatever you call it my laptop to a bit more.. entertainment funcationable? Like, can at least play sinchan I copied from my brother during CNY. So at least after 2 1 some journal reading I can reward myself a little by watch a short 7 min anime.
But the RealMedia file just can’t be open. Gzzz. I shall try to depend on myself and not to depend too much on IT freak like uftifoh* and find out how to fix it. Later.

+++

Did I mention how stupid I am for not knowing how to disable the touchpad thingy on my laptop and end up having need to type like a.. spider? I mean, there isn’t any little button somewhere near the touchpad that once u press on it it switches from blue (enable) to orange (disable).
I asked around, called almost everyone I know that I think they are IT pro and should know, but alas,no one knows how – for this brand and model that is.

it was until I called my brother ‘coz I was too bored and he gladly enlighten me with the ‘Fn’ button and F(insert number here).
So now I can finally type as per normal, that is my wrist REST on the touchpad thingy.
I love my brother. =)

+++

I truly enjoy my work (for now). I like the own time own target system instead of the rigid 9 to 5 working hour. Oh, did I mention it’s not 9 to 5 but 8.30am to 6pm. That sound increadibly depressing.
And the fact that I could actually do more readings. Those thought and feeling in lives that I think I can mirror or picture myself leading some years down the road. Hey, it might comes handy okie?
Like该要求的时候要求,而不再善良的忍耐。Coz 过度的善良会摧毁它的本身. That is the something that I’ve been stressing on when it comes to contact with people, just that, the author managed to phrase it in a better and definitely sounds more acceptable way to some people.

+++

I was walking with cfo* in NUS after lunch and I spot this jacaranda tree! Erm, not exactly like a TREE, and she’s kindda pathetic with about.. 5 flowers? I guess her biggest dream is to finally bloom like how her friends could in Brisbane.

+++

i met up with qmzo* yesterday from about 4 in the evening until 9pm. to think a 20 something actually with such mature thinking when it comes to relationship/ friendship/ emotions handling. deep down i truly admire her. stories told. drinks consumed. cigarettes smoked (not by me). more stories told. more food ate. another cigarette smoked (again, not by me).
i enjoy talking to her a lot. not that we used to be that close in Brisbane. we even plan to visit Australia together in the near future. =)
hope she is picking up with her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment